Author Topic: Introduce Yourself  (Read 253046 times)

Admin

• Administrator
  • Owner+
Introduce Yourself
« on: July 29, 2012, 10:27:52 AM »
Before posting why not take a minute to introduce yourself to other forum members, maybe include your name and which caravan you own and also how long you have been a Flamingoland owner.

vickyjwild

• Owner+
Re: Introduce Yourself
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2012, 06:28:23 PM »
H,i I am Vicky I own A27 and A28 and have been an owner for 18 months, I bought A28 first last march and have just invested in A27, I also do caravan make overs if anyone is interested

Daniel

• Owner
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2012, 08:26:14 AM »
Hi am George I bought my caravan last September B49.

Admin

• Administrator
  • Owner+
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2012, 09:47:26 AM »
Hi Vicky and George, welcome to the forum, happy posting :)

steveb

• Owner+
« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2013, 04:21:10 PM »
Before posting why not take a minute to introduce yourself to other forum members, maybe include your name and which caravan you own and also how long you have been a Flamingoland owner.
Hi, I'm Steve my caravan is B109 Beech Grove, looking fwd to our 3rd season in 2014, one question is there going to be any calendars available in our adverts as the connect one is withdrawing its free use and will charge a fee to use after January ten per cent from each booking!

Admin

• Administrator
  • Owner+
« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2014, 07:07:18 PM »
Hi Steve. Welcome to the forum.

I am in the process of adding a calendar feature as part of the site. Once complete owners will be able to add and update their calendars directly from their owner control panel.

Tell a Friend